Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Old member of triple m,I live in lincoln near jeffturbo,rebuilding the monty turbo should be ready for the summer.....iv said that more than once!!!

Originally posted by montyman666 View Post
    Old member of triple m,I live in lincoln near jeffturbo,rebuilding the monty turbo should be ready for the summer.....iv said that more than once!!!
    Hi Andy, and you've said it a few times now.
    Did you sort the oil pump and was it what I'd said?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/sho...turbos+rusting
      montyman666 cars the last time I saw them

Comment

Yes im sure thats all I need to do to the oil pump , back on it at the weekend, disks dropped of at siemans to get turned down for the big brakes, coilovers have been delivered this week.i recon I must have spent £ 1500 in bits since christmas best not tell the misses

Comment

Yes im sure thats all I need to do to the oil pump , back on it at the weekend, disks dropped of at siemans to get turned down for the big brakes, coilovers have been delivered this week.i recon I must have spent £ 1500 in bits since christmas best not tell the misses
          Splendid

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club! Very good to see your saving another turbo! Looking forward to seeing it when its done

Comment

Not just 1 but intend on restoring number 2 aswell and if i cant i will be putting it on here free for a good home,all depends on how tollerent my dad is to having it as his house...

Comment

I will get some pics of both the cars up soon

Comment

2 cars? Even better!! Just let your dad borrow one of them and he'll be fine! Once you get behind the wheel of a turbo you just want more and more lol!
                  Hope you get them both done! Its good you live near Jeff! He is really nice and helpful as are all the guys on here! Hope you get lots of pics as you go! Regards David!

Comment

What coilovers did you go for? Still needing new suspension for 108 and still undecided

Maestro turbo No. 108

Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Ti (daily driver)(Vesuvio grey)
                    Mazda MX5 RF LE (Soul Red)
                    Honda CBR 600 FW (weekend toy)

Instagram & Facebook - mgmaestroturbo108

Comment

I went for the mk3 golf german made tecknicka i know they will sit a bit low and need a few mods but coil overs are cheep these days if i dont like them i will bin them,iv got a few different types of struts and springs kicking about but i like the ride height adjustment of coilovers.

I put a set of these on my mk4 golf gti 30k miles ago and the ride was better than the original springs and shocks, there still perfect know......Golf just about to turn 160 k and its petrol cant beat german engineering.

I will be starting to fit them at the weekend but i do have the kids with me so not sure how i will get on,,,,,i will keep you posted

Comment

Disks back from the machine shop today 24hour turn around,when I told them what they were for he said he didn't want anything to do the job.made him take £20 good old Siemens look spot on cant wait for tomorrow 2 days of tinkering.

Comment

Not just 1 but intend on restoring number 2 aswell and if i cant i will be putting it on here free for a good home,all depends on how tollerent my dad is to having it as his house...
                          I know of a storage space

Comment

Working...
                          X