Greetings from Brighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics

I have added some photos to a galley titles A122 TOO & LVL 618Y - not sure how to post a link on here.

Comment

Hello John,

Many thanks for your informative update, has been a very interesting read indeed and I for one am glad to see you here as a member.

Well I'm pleased that you have picked up the Montego but was a little surprised to read about what you had said about the car. However, it's obviously still a top notch car and after you've sorted out what needs to be done it will indeed be the car that you want. Still the fact it's the oldest known survivor at this time means so much on it's own.

I enjoyed looking at your photo's and both the Maestro and Montego look great. You've done an excellent job so far and you have two very important cars in your hands and we all know they will be safe with you.

Like some other members on here, a few of us live not too far away from each other so I'm hoping maybe we can all sort something out soon. I'm near enough at the top of the M23 anyway but it would be great to meet you and others close to the area. I'm going to get KGM MoT'd soon as I can't wait to drive it again but will be great to go to a main couple of meets aswell so all our cars are there.

Cheers John, good man indeed.

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X