Well hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hello!!

Well I am new to this club as I have just taken on ownership of a 1994 Rover Maestro 2.0 TD Clubman My dad used to have a 1987 Austin Maestro 1.3 CityX which was my first real drive in a car, always loved the brand and then like so much British steel it vanished into the hands of competitors.

Welcome stoobydoo294! Tell us more about your car and how you came to be the current owner. Is it going to be one you can bring to shows or are you looking at a winter project?
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

I came across this lil gem on a very popular auction website, recovered it from mid-Devon got him home his name is mufty started the initial strip of the engine to assess what was needed and unfortunately piston two appears to have had a chat with the valves lost his temper and broke them, this in tow has snapped the camshaft into four pieces so, at the minute, mufty is on the drive. I am hoping to have his body sorted by a place in Swansea. He will be very nice if I can resolve the camshaft/ cylinder head problems

Comment

Working...
      X