Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hopeful Monetgo Owner

Hi all,

After having a company Montego many years ago I have always fancied another of my own but it is a bit difficult to find a good one at the right price.

Hi, all depends on what your budget is and what make of Montego you're after
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible, now being used
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. now being used
    1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash, putting back together
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Back on the road. now being used

Comment

I had a company 1.6LX many years ago which I found a superb car. Something similar would be great or an MG variant, thought not worried about the turbo version. Content to wait for the right one. Not got a huge budget due to another project.

Comment

MG versions are not cheap these days, but there is a 1.6 SLX on the clubs facebook forum its not mine and I know nothing about it https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...191744&__cft__[0]=AZVFnyIhDKdeIUP-94PfeDMHU8GwnCKxp_nz6G3BSq_s_RGM1Rf5TdT_1oMSg69q1U XmKxi96ux7swE8f38nAK8ZSuMFsv8MvW92XGY0wwMZXQHG0o5i w98thi3GvpUkeqdsnCQpA4m0P-suatEqkbJN9zuG3AdaHtUM2EHOpJQKaHuFAeMWJ2USvv0MBnWd 3iM&__tn__=*bH-R
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 19th August 2020, 10:55.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible, now being used
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. now being used
        1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash, putting back together
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Back on the road. now being used

Comment

Don't rush into buying one, look around, they are out there, once you've found the one you like go over it with a fine tooth comb. You should get a ready to drive 1.6 at about 1500 - 2000, less for something that may need some work or more if it's in tip-top condition. Good luck & welcome. Try all the Montego Facebook pages, Ebay, car sale sites, etc.

Comment

Thanks for that. Fortunately I can wait and I am sure the right one will appear.

Comment

Working...
            X