Searching for Dads cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Dads cars

Hi there everyone I am trying to find 2 Maestros that were owned by my late father.One from the eighties and one from the nineties.
    reg.nos are B590 DUX and L179 KUX, Any help at all would be very helpful. Thank you.
    Brian & Jo Evans

B590 DUX has been dead since 1997, L179 KUX has just passed an MOT with 45,931 miles on it and is also taxed so good news there for you
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Thank you Jeff , how would I go forward with the L reg one ? And is there a chance that the B reg one could be tucked away in a barn or a shed some where or is that impossible to say .

Comment

Originally posted by BrianEvans View Post
        Thank you Jeff , how would I go forward with the L reg one ? And is there a chance that the B reg one could be tucked away in a barn or a shed some where or is that impossible to say .
        Can't help you there. Some do resurface but I wouldn't hold up any hope. As for be L reg I've no idea how you would contact the owner
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

If you ask on the FB groups about the car you might find someone on there owns it and is happy to get in touch

Comment

Working...
          X