The wires coming out from my brakes to a warning connector have perished
and I need to replace them but I can not find the type or safe amp rating???
(don't know the right word or term for it)
I want to cut a length off the old wires, solder in new and heat seal it up.
Does anyone know what wire I need and is it safe to get it from flea bay?
(Motor factors round here are useless and pathetic)
Cheers
S
and I need to replace them but I can not find the type or safe amp rating???
(don't know the right word or term for it)
I want to cut a length off the old wires, solder in new and heat seal it up.
Does anyone know what wire I need and is it safe to get it from flea bay?
(Motor factors round here are useless and pathetic)
Cheers
S

Comment