No announcement yet.

Ledbury Maestro Queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice and shiney nice. What that on the drivers seat though?
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Ledbury

Oohh, what a lovely car! Strangely familiar too. You must get the stains on the seats out, I cleaned every inch of my Ledbury thoroughly inside and out and it was beautiful.

*Is very jealous*
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

I think what happend with the front seat was the window was left open when it rained. There are no leaks, and it looks worse than it is in the picture.

I need to get the vax to that one I think, and give it a good valet, but its pretty clean really. Only problem is getting seats to dry in this sort of weather!

Rich

Comment

Extention cable n hairdryer will proberly do the tric, mind you might be stood there for a bit lol .
          MG Maestro Turbo #500
          BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
          Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
          Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

To dry a car interior out sit a dehumidifier in there overnight, it works for me
            www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
            www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
            www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Originally posted by e692wtt
              ‘Dim-dip’ wasn’t a result of a European Directive, just something the UK Government of the time instituted as a road safety idea, and ‘Dim-dip’ wasn’t actually road legal. It was soon phased out, but personally I think it was a damn good idea!

Dim-dip actually had to be phased out as a result of a European Directive.
              The ruling was that either the whole of the EU had to adopt it, or the UK had to stop doing it. Most other EU countries didn't want to, so Britain had to stop.

If I remember rightly it was only fitted from early 1987 (D reg) to late 1992 (K reg), and I always thought it was a good idea too. Sidelights are fairly pointless for anything except parking lights. In low visibility they don't really make a vehicle any more visible than having no lights on at all.

Comment

Working...
              X