Fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump

Is there any difference on fuel pumps for a 1.3 petrol maestro? as Im looking on ebay for a new one and there are so many part numbers and upto year dates . ie 1983 onwards and upto 1993 , mines 1994 ,will any fit ?

I think the pumps are the same, but possible that the pipes might vary, I'm sur that someone on here will know, my parts list is earlier than your car, so not much help, if you are on facebook, the club facebook page might be worth a try too, if not I can put a link to your question on there if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
      I think the pumps are the same, but possible that the pipes might vary, I'm sur that someone on here will know, my parts list is earlier than your car, so not much help, if you are on facebook, the club facebook page might be worth a try too, if not I can put a link to your question on there if you like.
      Hi , Im old school I dont do facebook so if you can put a link to it that would be good . Thanks

Comment

One response so far, thinks that they are the same (has a 1986 van and 90's car) my guess is that the dates on ebay might be more of a clue as to just how old the new old stock really is than anything else...if it says 83-85 then stock from 85-86 and so on...so newest nos will probably be the ones that say 83-94...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
          One response so far, thinks that they are the same (has a 1986 van and 90's car) my guess is that the dates on ebay might be more of a clue as to just how old the new old stock really is than anything else...if it says 83-85 then stock from 85-86 and so on...so newest nos will probably be the ones that say 83-94...
          Many thank`s

Comment

Working...
          X