Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake master cylinder

Hello All

I will be needing a replacement brake master cylinder for my 1989 MG Maestro at some point, and having looked on the web and eBay there seems to be a variety of part numbers flying about.
    Can anyone advise which is right part for my car?

Cheers

Andrew

Unipart GMC 243, GMC 244, CDU 3792EVA. All these are NLA from Rimmers. They do have the repair kit in stock at £16.50 which may do unless your bore is corroded or scored. You can also check for cross reference on yoyo part website.
    Last edited by Simon; 24th May 2017, 15:30. Reason: I spelled you wrongly...
    M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Thanks Simon

Andrew

Comment

I've got a servo and M/cyl that I don't need. Seals replaced in master cylinder so ready for use. If interested, make me an offer!
        Membership Secretary
        Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
        2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
        1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Thanks Pete, but I've sourced one now

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post
            I've got a servo and M/cyl that I don't need. Seals replaced in master cylinder so ready for use. If interested, make me an offer!
            Hi Pete, I know it's four years and a longshot, but do you still have a spare Master Cylinder please?

Comment

this might fit, can you check the bore size of the old one? are you sure the old one has failed?
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234111011...UAAOSwMXphA61U

Comment

Working...
              X