Early Maestro window switch location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Maestro window switch location

All, can someone confirm where the electric window switches were mounted on an early maestro? Were they on the dash or in the door card plastic pocket/stowage tray? Any pictures?

Early ones were in the doors..later ones were in the centre console by the radio..parts list pic of early ones attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Dc D, your a star mate.
      now all I need is the x2 switch housings now, don't suppose you have or know of any at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bump View Post
        Thank you Dc D, your a star mate.
        now all I need is the x2 switch housings now, don't suppose you have or know of any at all?
        No problem, finding the pictures in the parts list was the easy bit, finding the parts in the pictures may well be the hard part..not many of the early ones had electric windows. Montego (early) had the same set up, but I don't think the housings were shared with anything else, so not common at all. It might be possible to get them 3d printed if you can find someone that has some fitted?

Comment

I made my own panels out of two old plastic cover boxs, the ones what cover the metal blocks that the rear runners for the front seat bolt down on to.
          I'm quiet happy with the outcome.
          I just need x2 switches now.
          Last edited by Mr bump; 26th September 2021, 19:36.

Comment

Working...
          X