Brake caliper bleed nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake caliper bleed nipples

Hi does anyone know where I can get Austin maestro brake bleed nipples the one on my car is corroded and I need a spare one in case it snaps off.

They are a fairly standard part, M10 thread iirc, any motor factors should have them (or ebay)

Comment

Great did not realize that you could still get them I need one because I fitted a used master brake cylinder blend three of the brakes am unable to do the front passenger because the nipple is heavily corroded left it worrying it would snap off but now I have my brake pedal going to the floor it brakes when pressing the pedal lightly but will not stop when hard braking so I thing there is air in that one caliper.

Comment

it helps if you remove the rear brake drums and return the self adjusters to compress the wheel cylinders. order extra bleed screws, if you need to test the master cylinder they should fit it

Comment

Changed all the bleed nipples and done bleeding al all 4 wheels all good now brakes are now working perfectly thanks for your help guys

Comment

Working...
          X