Help Finding Some Service Parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding Some Service Parts.

Could anyone please help finding some service parts. Part numbers or links please. Found a few part numbers Googling but nothing comes up. Parts for an MG Maestro Turbo.

After:
    PAS Belt
    HT Leads
    Spark Plugs (Bearing in mind when its eventually set up correctly it will be over 250bhp if this makes a difference, just waiting on some Gaz coilovers to turn up, last time I took it to the rolling road it was that low it was bottoming out! so its getting jacked up a bit. Ws looking at these but not sure if they are correct. People put anything on adverts. maestro montego mg turbo NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS x4 | eBay

Thanks Andrew
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

PAS belt is unipart GCB 50765 (cut edge cogged belt, 9.5mm top width 765mm long (outside)) it should cross reference with gates etc from the number, or dimensions. I've got some nos unipart ones, but may be easier to get locally, quite a common size once you know what size it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
      PAS belt is unipart GCB 50765 (cut edge cogged belt, 9.5mm top width 765mm long (outside)) it should cross reference with gates etc from the number, or dimensions. I've got some nos unipart ones, but may be easier to get locally, quite a common size once you know what size it should be!
      Thanks, that's that sorted. Could anyone confirm whether the above NGK Iridium spark plugs are correct please. Also the HT Leads. I bought a few the other year and they all ended up going back as they were 2" to short, everyone seems to advertise them for efi/turbo the same but they are different. Thanks Andrew
      MG Maestro Turbo #500
      Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Anybody know the cable sizes for the ht leads for the maestro turbo engine please? Had another look and every set I see for sale they says fits just about every engine. Which I know is wrong. Don't want to get another set which is 2" to short, Thanks Andrew
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Working...
        X