Maestro Relay ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Relay ID

Maestro TD rear wiper relay, I tried Euro Car Parts and was surprised at how cheap it was for Maestro stuff, I got an Oil Filter and an Air Filter for less than £10.
    I asked for a rear Wiper Relay he said what is the code number? Of course I didn't know that, so had to come away without it, I wonder if anyone might enlighten me,
    Its not a thing you would know off hand, it also powers the Cigar Lighter I think. I did have a pattern but it is hiding from me.

Originally posted by thart View Post
    Maestro TD rear wiper relay, I tried Euro Car Parts and was surprised at how cheap it was for Maestro stuff, I got an Oil Filter and an Air Filter for less than £10.
    I asked for a rear Wiper Relay he said what is the code number? Of course I didn't know that, so had to come away without it, I wonder if anyone might enlighten me,
    Its not a thing you would know off hand, it also powers the Cigar Lighter I think. I did have a pattern but it is hiding from me.
    part number is drc9035 for the earlier ones, then ywc10153 for later ones, being td I guess yours will be later...iirc it is the same as a land rover one, so you might be lucky!

Comment

Thank you so much DD that is so useful, I should be able to go in the shop with some knowledge now.
      Cheers Tom H

Comment

No problem, if they don't find one, the number will find a few on ebay anyway!
        good luck
        John

Comment

Working...
        X