R series water feed to oil cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R series water feed to oil cooler

Hi all, can any member enlighten me to how the water feed to the oil cooler is rigged up?
    it's been a while since I stripped the engine, and I never took any photos of how it was and where it was plumbed in.
    Thanks.

The pipe nearest to the engine connects to the heater return, the other connects to one leg of the rubber hose that connects the expansion tank to the bottom hose from radiator to engine. (this is all one rubber hose that is connected to radiator via a steel pipe and a rubber elbow at the radiator end)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
      The pipe nearest to the engine connects to the heater return, the other connects to one leg of the rubber hose that connects the expansion tank to the bottom hose from radiator to engine. (this is all one rubber hose that is connected to radiator via a steel pipe and a rubber elbow at the radiator end)
      Spot on, just dry fitted the old hoses as per your instruction and I think I'm now ready to tackle anything! Even the krypton factor mental agility test and heavans above (pushing my luck here) any question from the popular 80s game show "3-2-1"

Comment

Working...
      X