Idleing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idleing

It seams that the Idleing is still a bit out but that can vary weather its cold enginge or a warm engine .It starts ok .It hasnt cut out yet but when aproucing a juction i get the feeling that it may stall as it labours a bit .I have had the carb center tweek the revs a bit as ive never meessed about with them and they have said i can tweek it a bit more but what i want to know it will this upset what the ecus do.
    Sure & steadfast.
    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Hi TLC

I recently unearthed an old thread on here recently .... "NGK BCPR6E v BCPR6ES" .... which would have helped me solve my lumpy engine problem more easily!

Have a look at that.

Are your spark plugs healthy?

Good luck!

John

Comment

John.
      Everything was replaced new when i had a non starting issue and the fault was the carnk sesnor wireing so it should be a case of just fine tuneing as the carb was serviced as well and set up at the carb center .
      Sure & steadfast.
      BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
      1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
      1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Working...
      X