MG Maestro 2.0efi Water Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Maestro 2.0efi Water Pump

Does anyone know the part number of any of the major Brands for the later Efi Water pump for engine code 20HD? Many thanks

Originally posted by BTDCM View Post
    Does anyone know the part number of any of the major Brands for the later Efi Water pump for engine code 20HD? Many thanks
    What's the year of the car? This is the later model type. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-MON...AAAOSwbzRbxdYp
    This is the early model type, though you can find a few on ebay a little cheaper https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quinton-H...Cclp%3A2334524
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 18th November 2020, 21:37.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I had spotted this item on eBay, but the pump looked so far removed (even as a generic photo) from that on my car, that I had discounted it. I have sent the vendor a message with VIN and engine code to get a specific answer. I dont actually need one now, and I dont see it in the service history, but as all my cars are used (and often on quite ambitious jaunts like the twice across the Pyrenees, and the Rolle and Stelvio passes in the Alps), I do tend to tuck things like a water pump in some nook or cranny....... on the immensely simple principle that if you have got one, you wont need it! Again, many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDCM View Post
        Thanks Jeff. I had spotted this item on eBay, but the pump looked so far removed (even as a generic photo) from that on my car, that I had discounted it. I have sent the vendor a message with VIN and engine code to get a specific answer. I dont actually need one now, and I dont see it in the service history, but as all my cars are used (and often on quite ambitious jaunts like the twice across the Pyrenees, and the Rolle and Stelvio passes in the Alps), I do tend to tuck things like a water pump in some nook or cranny....... on the immensely simple principle that if you have got one, you wont need it! Again, many thanks.
        No worries
        If it's the later type you need then it's the correct pump as I've had off this buyer before. It's just poor advertising
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
        X