Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo cable

Hi all,

Anyone know the relevant part number for a speedo cable suitable for a 1994 2L maestro van?

there are a few different numbers, the earlier numbers were listed as nla and all replaced by GSD432 which implies that they are all interchangeable, the earlier numbers are. DRC6506, EEP5, GSD499. So may be useful if you find a nos one. Just to add to the confusion, the last ones (which might include yours) had a two piece cable, GSD532 at the speedo end, GSD533 gearbox end. Easily identified as the two parts are joined right in the middle of the engine bay in full view. I had a two piece one that came loose at the join, so was easily fixed!
    good luck
    John

Comment

Thanks John. Mine certainly has a two piece one at the minute so I presume its 532 and 533 I'm after!

Comment

Originally posted by Cahoon_danny View Post
        Thanks John. Mine certainly has a two piece one at the minute so I presume its 532 and 533 I'm after!
        Yes, they were the only numbers for the two part one, but if you can't find them keep an eye out for any of the other numbers, the single piece one will fit and might be easier to find...

Comment

Working...
        X