No announcement yet.

1991 MG Montego 2.0i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to confirm then the chin spoiler for me as per post above.

I would also like the 2 hardboard covers that go on the boot floor providing they are ok.

The outside door finisher trims that sit on the top of doors & meet the windows.

The 2 grey parcel shelf speaker trim covers.
    The 2 electric window switches if they are still available & the 2 front inner wheel arch plastic liners.

What are the door surround rubbers like & What are the sun visors like please?

If you can hold these & I can collect when I come over next to my Mums who lives in Corringham & if required we could collect at that McDonalds we saw you in lol.
    Last edited by The Express Valeter; 13th October 2013, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
      Just to confirm then the chin spoiler for me as per post above.

I would also like the 2 hardboard covers that go on the boot floor providing they are ok.

The outside door finisher trims that sit on the top of doors & meet the windows.

The 2 grey parcel shelf speaker trim covers.
      The 2 electric window switches if they are still available & the 2 front inner wheel arch plastic liners.

What are the door surround rubbers like & What are the sun visors like please?

If you can hold these & I can collect when I come over next to my Mums who lives in Corringham & if required we could collect at that McDonalds we saw you in lol.
      Got the chin spoiler, door cappings. Only one of the trims round the top though, n/s broke.
      It only had a 1 piece board and its slightly bent but I'll save it.
      All the other bits there are gone already. I need the o/s **** shield and the n/s is broke i think, will look later

Comment

How about rear screen and quarter glass and plastic trim?, also could do with rear o/s arch and about 3 inches of sill.

Ray
        MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
        Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
        MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Originally posted by edders1690 View Post
          How about rear screen and quarter glass and plastic trim?, also could do with rear o/s arch and about 3 inches of sill.

Ray
          quarter glasses im keeping im afraid, along with the o/s trim, the n/s trim is broken. I'm also not prepared to send the rear screen to Leeds as I very much doubt it'll get there in one piece.
          I'm also not cutting arches off either im afraid and im quietly confident the sill will turn out to made of filler anyway. Sorry

Comment

Is the petrol cap a non-locking one Stu? Does anyone know if it's the same as an early Maestro?
            1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard H View Post
              Is the petrol cap a non-locking one Stu? Does anyone know if it's the same as an early Maestro?
              the caps non locking, the locks on the flap. I'll take the cap off and you can try it

Comment

Nice one, thanks. Drop me a PM when you know how much it'll be posted.
                1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Now gone!!

Richard can you pm me your address please mate

Comment

We have 3 Montego 2.0 l turbo diesel estates, 2 of which are used daily ( one Countryman and one Clubman ) and one mothballed for spare parts at the end of the drive. Unfortunately the fuel tanks in both running vehicles have slow leaks and the mothballed one had its tank taken and used years ago. So I was wondering if the Montego you are parting with is still there, what sort it is and if it has a diesel tank in it.

Comment

Originally posted by christinew View Post
                      We have 3 Montego 2.0 l turbo diesel estates, 2 of which are used daily ( one Countryman and one Clubman ) and one mothballed for spare parts at the end of the drive. Unfortunately the fuel tanks in both running vehicles have slow leaks and the mothballed one had its tank taken and used years ago. So I was wondering if the Montego you are parting with is still there, what sort it is and if it has a diesel tank in it.
                      It is/was an EFi petrol car.

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                        It is/was an EFi petrol car.
                        and the tank was left on it because it was battered, and actually belonged to my turbo, which left me tankless

Comment

Working...
                        X