No announcement yet.

1991 MG Montego 2.0i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im keeping the window regs, im keeping the sunroof for my turbo, but the glass I can help with and the headlining biscuit. Also the carpet and plastic bits inside the car

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

I would be interested in the outer window sills trims and the bits of plastic trim that go on the D post between the rear side windows and the door windo edge if that makes sense.
        Also the rubber grommets that hold the front grill in place

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
          I would be interested in the outer window sills trims and the bits of plastic trim that go on the D post between the rear side windows and the door windo edge if that makes sense.
          Also the rubber grommets that hold the front grill in place
          I think know, can you do some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_stu View Post
            I think know, can you do some pics?
            It's those big plastic door trims that are at the bottom of the windows on the top of the metalwork (above door handles) then if you run your hand along the top of that trim it then meets the other piece in my previous post that runs up the D post. Hope that makes sense lol.
            Pretty sure there was something else I mentioned to you that I was interested in to.
            The grill grommet is the rubber bit that the lug on the bottom of the grill fits into when you push it into the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by kobe View Post
              Would be interested in the front window motors and glass plus the rear door glass and several other bits. Was it an electric sunroof? Not used a forum before how do I get in touch?
              They are all sunroof (electric) on the facelift models.

Comment

They are all sunroof (electric) on the facelift models.
                It's those big plastic door trims that are at the bottom of the windows on the top of the metalwork (above door handles) then if you run your hand along the top of that trim it then meets the other piece in my previous post that runs up the D post. Hope that makes sense lol.
                Pretty sure there was something else I mentioned to you that I was interested in to.
                The grill grommet is the rubber bit that the lug on the bottom of the grill fits into when you push it into the bumper.
                I know what you mean lol, I'll stick them on my removal list

Comment

Front ends off now, hoping to finish stripping it Saturday so the remains can go Monday / tuesday

Comment

any chance of the gutter trims from both sides including the little spacer pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by mrjones View Post
                      any chance of the gutter trims from both sides including the little spacer pieces?
                      someones already asked them, sorry

Comment

monday i'll get the shell collected

for "the express valeter"

To the people that asked for parts, they are now available
                        only question i have is how do the door capping on the outside of the doors come off? I cant remember how i got the ones off the turbo

Comment

Petrol tank off, fuel filler pipe, rear side screens? Seats going to scrap?
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Petrol tank belongs on my turbo but tbh is knackered as someones jacked the car on the tank at some point, filler neck is rotten, glass comes out tomorrow and the seats are indeed going for scrap Jeff.

Comment

That osr doors good if anyones interested before Sunday night.....

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_stu View Post
                                Petrol tank belongs on my turbo but tbh is knackered as someones jacked the car on the tank at some point, filler neck is rotten, glass comes out tomorrow and the seats are indeed going for scrap Jeff.
                                Seats no good then stu, what about the wiring loom, heater pipes that run through to the bulkhead, green door and wing trims?
                                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
                                X