No announcement yet.

First round of assorted spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about to say wings! Headlights and indicators, those front bumpers, The front pannel that goes around the lights, the bonnet,

Comment

If the front bumper is new I may be interested. Don't need it as I replaced mine but it is usefull to have a spare.

All my lights are new as well as the bonnet. I could have got a bonnet where I got the wings from as a spare but don't have the space to store it nor do I have a vehicle big enough to put it in lol.

Comment

So I'll get a price for postage on the rack then?

Comment

interested in your set of maestro doors. how much are you looking for for these and are they relatively rust free?
          im not far away from Cambridge (near Stevenage). I wont be able to collect unitl weekend after next though.
          if it makes them any cheaper I don't need glass or any trim/regulators etc
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
            So I'll get a price for postage on the rack then?
            Yes please.

Comment

I'll get on that asap, probably next wednesday is the earliest now as I'm off on a delivery run to berkshire and marmesbury on monday/tuesday next week!

Comment

Montego sills, immaculate condition
                £80 the pair

SOLD
                Last edited by countrydude; 4th August 2014, 14:58.

Comment

Monty Sills

Hi, Can you put me down for the Montego sills please. Thanks John

Comment

I'm bumping this as I'm about to loose some storage space so anything people want you'd better get in touch asap.

A few ebay items too:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lordpesto/...1&_ipg=&_from=

Comment

Do you still have the bonnet please? I am after a totally rust free bonnet for my Countryman restoration. Paint is unimportant as it'll be resprayed anyway but it can't have any rot issues due to the amount of money I'm going to have to spend on my car. Also the drivers side estate rear door if it is similarly suitable to be used for a restoration car (no internal rot)? Thanks.
                      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

The bonnet is v good, I'll double check the door

Comment

The rear door does have slight corrosion. What I do have is a mint rear door from a maestro, and you can remove the window glass and the frame from this door? Or your own?

Comment

I'm interested in the turbo side skirts if you still have them. One of mine has split at the rear wheel arch. Might be easier to replace rather than try to repair fibreglass. PM me with price for delivery if they ain't sold.

Cheers
                            Membership Secretary
                            Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
                            2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
                            1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
                              The rear door does have slight corrosion. What I do have is a mint rear door from a maestro, and you can remove the window glass and the frame from this door? Or your own?
                              Thanks, I'll have a think about the door but I'm definitely interested in the bonnet. You're only an hour up the road so will have to arrange and mutually agreeable time for me to come up and collect (possibly this Sunday?). I've had a Monty bonnet in my Golf so I know it'll fit.
                              1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

I'll be around Sunday afternoon from around 3-4pm onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X