No announcement yet.

32 spline turbo driveshafts + hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The turbo models do indeed have 32 splines outer cv's as originally suggested. My driveshafts are being uprated with larger cv balls/socket thats rebored into inner/outer cv joints. Should have them back next week.
    Last edited by Mike Brock; 14th March 2015, 15:44.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Mike put some pictures up when you get them back, was thinking of getting mine done when mine was in bits, i just ended up new boots inner and outer instead be nice see what they look like
      Last edited by charliecosworth; 14th March 2015, 20:51.
      MG Maestro turbo 437
      367 Bhp

Comment

Will do Peter.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

You are correct the turbo efi and turbo diesel all have larger outer cv joints come across this problem a few times before! Last time I had to replace them I managed to get some new ones so I recon they'd still be available. Failing that if you're still in need I have a second hand set.

Comment

Hi there does anyone know if the 2.0 diesel drive shaft cv joint is bigger on turbo? there's someone selling outer cvjoint on ebay which says OK for non turbo !!! I'm wondering if the spline is the same but the joint is less beefy bcos of more hp question is
            would it fit as My td estate car does lite duty but joint is getting noisy and can't find replacement

Comment

Originally posted by kromidge View Post
              Hi there does anyone know if the 2.0 diesel drive shaft cv joint is bigger on turbo? there's someone selling outer cvjoint on ebay which says OK for non turbo !!! I'm wondering if the spline is the same but the joint is less beefy bcos of more hp question is
              would it fit as My td estate car does lite duty but joint is getting noisy and can't find replacement
              On the first page of this post someone says that they had diesel van driveshafts on a turbo, none of the vans had turbo diesels, so it looks as though all of the diesels had the bigger shafts.

Comment

Working...
              X