WANTED HEATER MOTOR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED HEATER MOTOR.

Hi all, great weather to be out driving. I am looking to buy a HEATER/BLOWER/DEMISTER MOTOR for my 1994 M REG ROVER MAESTRO 2L DIESEL VAN. Initial investigations show me it is getting a live feed and good earth. Both fuses are ok too, heater and otterstat (what the heck is an otterstat lol). If you have one for sale or can give me the part number even that would help. i always get good advice here so thanks in advance. Geoff Edinburgh.

Hi Geoff
    Dont know if there is a difference in parts but I have a brand new(still in box) heater blower assembly and MG rover harness heater, for sale, If you think these are what you are looking for please contact me.
    Thanks
    Mandy
    Vic

Comment

Hi Mandy and thanks for your message. Could you please text me the part number on the box and I will check to see if this is a match. geoff 07826 345563

Comment

Part number of the motor kit for your van is JGC1006 (Motor, fan, harness and clips). Earlier version is JGC 1006. They are probably directly interchangeable, although without the two side by side, it may be difficult to tell them apart!

If Mandy can't help you, I've also got a complete heater assembly taken out of a low mileage car, but fitted with the group-buy heater pipes.
        Membership Secretary
        Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
        2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
        1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

To be honest I don't know what I would do without the helpful people on here. I will check the part no. with Rimmers or Wilcox and get back to Mandy and sussexpete. Thanks again, Geoff Edinburgh.

Comment

That's why were all here, to help each other
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
            X