Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a small clearout

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale] Having a small clearout

    Various things for sale.
    Wiper motor, early type £20 plus post
    Montego bonnet cable, one left £15 plus post
    Montego washer jets, new old stock £10 for the pair plus post. The squirters are now Sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 20th July 2026, 18:48.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

  • #2
    Front pad shims and bolts, new old stock £20 for the pair plus post
    Exhaust rubber mounts, new old stock £10 each pus post
    M G TURBO show plates £25 plus post
    Montego/Maestro Diesel manifold gasket £15 plus post
    Attached Files
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      Rear water pipe for Maestro and Montego efi engines. UAM 2790 New old stock £20 plus post. Sold
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 20th July 2026, 18:47.
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #4
        PM sent (finally)
        _____________________________________________
        Current Fleet

        1993 Rover Montego estate 2.0 LXi

        1987 Austin Montego 1.6L Auto + pas
        1990 Rover Montego estate 1.6LX Auto
        1993 Rover Montego 2.0 SLXi Auto

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zephyr View Post
          PM sent (finally)
          No problem Arthur. Rear water pipe sold to you mate
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #6
            Washers squirters now sold
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              A little bump
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #8
                All now sold
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment

                Working...
                X