Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear suspension bushes NAM1181

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [For Sale] Rear suspension bushes NAM1181

    Rear top suspension bushes, part number NAM1181. Very rare
    New old stock and I have 3 for sale at £40 each plus post. will split
    Attached Files
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

  • #2
    Two sold, one left
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      I have found another while clearing out my old office so if anyone want's a pair they are on sale.
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #4
        PM sent. though not showing in my sent items.
        _____________________________________________
        Current Fleet

        1993 Rover Montego estate 2.0 LXi

        1987 Austin Montego 1.6L Auto + pas
        1990 Rover Montego estate 1.6LX Auto
        1993 Rover Montego 2.0 SLXi Auto

        Comment


        • #5
          Got it arthur
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #6
            Second set sold
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment

            Working...
            X