Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
1990 Duo-Tone Montego 1.6L.
Collapse
X
-
I like that and doesn't need a lot from the looks of it. Would need re-commisioning I would expect though.Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
-
Hate to disappoint but hes going to strip it for parts Steve. Shame as it's roadworthy really but it's not my car, though I will be seeing it tuesday when i put a new headgasket on his EFiOriginally posted by steve smith View Postlooks ok engine looks clean enough but the arches need work...1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Oh, shame its being stripped!! I was hoping it would go back on the road
Yes, it was me that fitted the sticker.... in fact, I was the one that pushed Jonathan into catering for Montego's when he started the Maestro Owners club.
Its the same car thats in the group photo on this websites main page.Neil
90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
01 MG ZS 180
97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
16' BMW 330d M Sport
14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi
Comment
-
It's only being mildly stripped Neil. All parts will be swopped with the existing parts on his Efi, or so I was told, then the car will be re-sold. He doesn't need that much off it so it will mostly be intact.Originally posted by monty_estates View PostOh, shame its being stripped!! I was hoping it would go back on the road
Yes, it was me that fitted the sticker.... in fact, I was the one that pushed Jonathan into catering for Montego's when he started the Maestro Owners club.
Its the same car thats in the group photo on this websites main page.1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment


Comment