Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MG Montego 2.0l

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MG Montego 2.0l

    I've put my montego on eBay. No reserve as I need it gone so highest bidder gets it.
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=231375058728

  • #2
    Originally posted by Turbo MG View Post
    I've put my montego on eBay. No reserve as I need it gone so highest bidder gets it.
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=231375058728
    Why's that? I remember you buying it so why you selling?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      Isn't this the MG Montego that used to reside on an L registration??

      Comment


      • #4
        I think it was originally a G reg. selling because it hasn't been used since I bought it 3 years age except to run the brake in a bit before I got it MOT'd. Just want it gone so I can get on with the meastro track car.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Turbo MG View Post
          I think it was originally a G reg. selling because it hasn't been used since I bought it 3 years age except to run the brake in a bit before I got it MOT'd. Just want it gone so I can get on with the meastro track car.
          Should sell well I should think as MG Montego's are getting rare now
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #6
            £500 already, wow
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
              £500 already, wow
              mmmm £1,000 already?
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                mmmm £1,000 already?
                It certainly seems to be going high early in the auction!! Looks very nice though.
                1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
                1989 BMW 316i
                2013 BMW 320d Touring
                2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

                Treasurer
                Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17734
                  Still a lovely car, warning, pics are rather LARGE
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I want it!! But its soo the wrong time

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                      mmmm £1,000 already?
                      Bit of a surprise to me as well!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Turbo MG View Post
                        Bit of a surprise to me as well!!
                        Just make sure it's gets paid for when sold and not a timewaster
                        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                          Just make sure it's gets paid for when sold and not a timewaster
                          That's the last thing I want. I just want it gone.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Turbo MG View Post
                            That's the last thing I want. I just want it gone.
                            If I manage to win it, it will be!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I remember thinking about this car around the time I found mine.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X