For sale on ebay .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale on ebay .

Sadly after 8 great years I`m selling my 1300 maestro clubman as I have recently bought a 3 door rover 214si . Anyone who is interested it`s on ebay under the classic car section . I have a large collection of new and used spares some of which are NLA which I`m selling in a separate deal . Thanks .

Is that the 5353 miles one? I guess it must be as it is the only clubman that comes up...looks nice.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dave, I know you loved the car. No it's not the 5353 miler John. This is Daves car https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-c...oAAOSw4ahbGEGe
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

ahhhh, I see, searching Clubman got me to the wrong place ha ha...looks about as good as the low mileage one though and cheaper at the minute...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
          Sorry to hear that Dave, I know you loved the car. No it's not the 5353 miler John. This is Daves car https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-c...oAAOSw4ahbGEGe
          Hi Jeff yes you are right I have always loved the car and don't regret spending a penny on it over the past 8 years , but I have toyed with idea of buying a 214 for awhile now . I have managed to find a very tidy low mileage one and have to say I love it what a great car to drive will be still around this site though .

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordiesel77 View Post
            ahhhh, I see, searching Clubman got me to the wrong place ha ha...looks about as good as the low mileage one though and cheaper at the minute...
            Hi thanks , yes my car is very clean and tidy and solid , but its not as good as the very low mileage one .

Comment

Working...
            X