Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Montego VDP on eBay
Collapse
X
-
As I bought the MG Montego EFi, I have no space left for this lovely car. I can't leave it outside as it will probably rust and it will be in the way. It's a dream to drive and I will miss it
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
I'm sorry, I think I've missed something. Why is this one a banger and why do you keep saying this?Originally posted by RED MONTEGO BUSok it will be cheap banger for someone
Steve Worsley
R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running
Comment
-
Meh, I can take a light comment like that, yes, no problem. I fully understand that... I just don't see why it was typed in size 35, bold, red, capital lettering and splattered all over the forum in several threads. Being repeated like it has, it just came across as a bit harsh.Originally posted by countrymanDon't take everything so seriously, lighten up a bit
It is indeed a lovely looking car and yes it is currently quite cheap.Steve Worsley
R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running
Comment
-
I'm not going there cause I shall say something I shouldn't. All have their own opinion but your going the right way about upsetting me aren't you. I shall say no more on it.1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment


Comment