Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montego VDP on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Montego VDP on eBay

    Saw this, looks nice....

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-MONTEGO...QQcmdZViewItem
    Neil
    90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
    94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
    01 MG ZS 180
    97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
    16' BMW 330d M Sport
    14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
    57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

  • #2
    It is very nice........and cheap.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      It's S L O W L Y getting there
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #4
        It's gonna go now as it's now reached it's very low reserve
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • #5
          How come you're getting rid Jeff?

          Comment


          • #6
            As I bought the MG Montego EFi, I have no space left for this lovely car. I can't leave it outside as it will probably rust and it will be in the way. It's a dream to drive and I will miss it
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              IT IS A CHEAP BANGER FOR SOME ONE

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RED MONTEGO BUS
                IT IS A CHEAP BANGER FOR SOME ONE

                too loud
                Tony Hague



                A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally Posted by RED MONTEGO BUS
                  IT IS A CHEAP BANGER FOR SOME ONE

                  Too stupid more like.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ok it will be cheap banger for someone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RED MONTEGO BUS
                      ok it will be cheap banger for someone
                      I'm sorry, I think I've missed something. Why is this one a banger and why do you keep saying this?
                      Steve Worsley

                      R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MaestroSpecial
                        I'm sorry, I think I've missed something. Why is this one a banger and why do you keep saying this?
                        Don't take everything so seriously, lighten up a bit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by countryman
                          Don't take everything so seriously, lighten up a bit
                          Meh, I can take a light comment like that, yes, no problem. I fully understand that... I just don't see why it was typed in size 35, bold, red, capital lettering and splattered all over the forum in several threads. Being repeated like it has, it just came across as a bit harsh.

                          It is indeed a lovely looking car and yes it is currently quite cheap.
                          Steve Worsley

                          R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                          VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                          J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            it is a very nice car,i call all cars bangers as they are box on wheels and go a to be

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not going there cause I shall say something I shouldn't. All have their own opinion but your going the right way about upsetting me aren't you. I shall say no more on it.
                              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X