No announcement yet.

6th July 2014. BMC & Leyland Show 2014 - Motor Heritage Centre - Gaydon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, sorted this out. I'm going to be PMing each of the members that have posted above with details.

Those that have confirmed above that they want to go I can sort tickets out.

Members that want to go that haven't posted above - you need to sort your own ticket out by booking in advance or pay on the day, paying on the day is more expensive than prebooking.

As I understand it I've arranged a club stand for 10 cars confirmed as above ( including my own which is not mentioned above) all other cars attending can do so but I'm not 100% sure you'd be parked with the others members

Andy
    CURRENT FLEET:
    1986 (C) Montego 1.6 HL Estate - Owned since Feb 2011
    1990 (H) Maestro 1.3 LX -Owned since December 2001
    1978 (T) Chrysler Avenger 1.6GL - Owned since April 2011
    2006 (06) Ford Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCi - Owned since Feb 2007
    1972 (L) - Hillman Avenger 1500 Super - Owned Since July 2012

Comment

Can you stick me down as well please? Almost certain my Maestro will be ready in time

I would just turn up but would like to get on the club stand.
      1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Not sure whether to do this or Saloon Day as I always do Saloon Day but MMM turnout there lately is poor & with this event clashing I suspect it will now be even worse!!

Comment

They do a promotional rate if you book and pay online.
          CURRENT FLEET:

Comment

Originally posted by H48HPE View Post
            They do a promotional rate if you book and pay online.
            Who?

Comment

I'll come down if you can book me in. Thanks, John.

Comment

6th july

Id be interested as well,if I could get on the club stand please ,if theres any room,
                Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Originally posted by normanmg2000 View Post
                  Id be interested as well,if I could get on the club stand please ,if theres any room,
                  Can I join in if possible?

Comment

Guys,

I've only got the club stand for ten cars as per the post above, cars that turn up subsequently I understand get to display but do so as private entries rather than as a club entry. I'm sure you could come up with some way of driving in together (say a meet at hopwood park services and a convoy in) that would get all non club stand entries parked together....

When I spoke to the organiser the other day he was expecting us to come with around 6 cars, I explained i'd had about 10 confirmed entries, so he said he'd manage to push it to 10.... I asked if others wanted to come could they arive and pay on the day - he said they could turn up but would have to pay the full £12 entry fee. Tickets bought in advance are cheaper at (I Think) £7 - avbailable from the Gaydon Museum.

The club gets a quantity of free tickets which i've allocated on a first come first served basis as per the order of responses on the thred. those with the free ticket allocation have already had a pm to let them know.

I appreciate that some people coming in for free whilst others pay may not sit easy with some, however we felt that it was best to give them out on a first come first served basis.

when things like this come up its always hard to deal with..

Andy
                    CURRENT FLEET:

Comment

Is it first come first served regarding the club stand?

Comment

Well I've kind of assumed the club stand places would go to the ones I've issued the passes to as per message above

If everyone just piles on it will cause an issue as certain people need to be on it as they hold the club stand gear and banners etc .

Wayne, I'd expect you to be on the stand as you put your name down in the initial 10 posts.

I can only really go on the order above as it seems fair that those that put their names forward first get on the stand.

As I said above though I'm sure if people not on the stand choose to drive in together they can get parked up together off the club stand of course.
                        CURRENT FLEET:

Comment

Think I may come to this instead of Saloon Day as it is a bit closer. Love Saloon Day but the MMM attendance seems poor nowdays for some odd reason given that is where it all started from!!

Comment

I should be able to make this. Are there likely to be any traders about? I could do with a few small bits for the van.

Comment

Autojumble was only small at the first event last year, and had a heavy Mini bias.

Comment

I think i might make it

Comment

Working...
                                X