Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time are you getting there people?

Comment

I guess I'm too late for stand space, but I will be getting there quite early. I'm on press duty, as I guess Captain Slow is.

Comment

I won't be there, not got the car back from the paintshop yet sadly.

Comment

I'm going up with the Cowley convoy, so I'd guess we'll get there around 10?
          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Really? I was expecting the Cowley Convoy to land at 11am. May have to review my departure time! Can't wait to see the beige beast in the metal. I hope you lot won't laugh at the state of my van.

Comment

Cowley Convoy

The Cowley Convoy is leaving Cowley at 9.30am and due in to Gaydon at about 11.00am as we're taking the scenic route. If you need to get to Gaydon faster, you can leave Cowley then go on the A34 and M40. I guess that you'll get to Gaydon at about 10.20am ish. I hope that clarifies timings.

Comment

I'll prob be there about 10

Comment

Was great to be there today, I hadn't realised the club was there till today and I had my maestro vp with me that I brought a month ago, I did come over but wasn't sure who was so, to speak to. Was great to see all the cars and vans there. Hopefully meet everyone another time at another show!!

Comment

What an excellent day yesterday was!

There was a superb turnout of 'our' cars from shining examples, to those less pretty - an good mixture that was great to see.

Highlights included the oldest known surviving Montego parked next to the last off the production line, the Alex Moulton miniMetro, and over fifty examples of the Landcrab!

I've not managed to find any pictures on the net yet from this event, so here are a few from me...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Some more...
                      Attached Files

Comment

What a great day!, brilliant venue, superb weather and an excellent display of our cars!.
                        Some nice pics on the clubs Facebook page.

Ray
                        MG Montego efi C928TBL - Moonraker blue
                        Austin Montego Mayfair C943KOE - Clove brown
                        MG Maestro 2.Oi H352MOF - Black

Comment

Excellent show once again. Definitely a permanent fixture in my events calender now.
                          Lovely to see everyone again, very interesting to see the last Montego.
                          Great turnout of Maestros & Montegos.

I haven't uploaded my pictures yet so here is a few i have pinched from our facebook group.

Attached Files

Comment

Given the attendance of MG Saloon Day recently & now this event is catering for MMM cars it would make good sense if these 2 shows were to Merge?

Comment

Working...
                            X