The Pride of Longbridge 2015 - Saturday 18th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pride of Longbridge Calendar

Rich Gelder and I are producing a calendar for the Pride of Longbridge, details here - https://www.facebook.com/PoLcalendar

Facebook users can vote for their favourite pics here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8230926&type=1

Comment

I'll probably make an appearance this year as its one event I've never been to before. Probably in my Austin Somerset or my A35, as they are actual Longbridge cars!
      1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

I May well do the Cowley Run as I was planning to bring my 620Ti anyway......
        Neil
        90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
        94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
        01 MG ZS 180
        97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
        16' BMW 330d M Sport
        14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
        57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

Comment

Will be there in my turbo with Richards white MG Montego in convoy
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Possably going ? but not easy getting away since being a 24/7 carer.
            Sure & steadfast.
            BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
            1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
            1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by TLC View Post
              Possably going ? but not easy getting away since being a 24/7 carer.
              I was once in your position, so know how it feels. I hope it is possible for you to make it.

Comment

Roll up, roll up and more for the Cowley Convoy, and the PoL map is now out

I think we're up to about 115 on the Cowley Convoy, but there is still room for more!

Gemma has released the map for the Pride of Longbridge, and is privately telling the person from each group who applied what their letter is. This is because there have been some problems with groups wanting to be here or there, or next to these people or not next to them. Although there are no problems like that with M&MOC and another clubs, I have been asked not to release the letter that we are for the moment. As soon as I can I will, but I'm happy with what M&MOC have been allocated.

Here's the map which won't mean too much at the moment:

Comment

thinking of coming to this year first time for me, can i just turn up on the day or do i need tickets, tried to click on link, but its not working.
                  MG Maestro turbo 437
                  367 Bhp

Comment

Hopefully the links work now :-)

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
                    thinking of coming to this year first time for me, can i just turn up on the day or do i need tickets, tried to click on link, but its not working.
                    Hopefully the links are now working.

For the Pride of Longbridge itself, you just turn up. I can confirm that the Maestro & Montego Owners Club is in 'E'. It helps the marshals if when you turn up you have a letter 'E' in your windscreen so they know where to direct you.

For the Cowley Convoy we do ask you to sign up, just as it helps us manage numbers. However, we won't turn anyone away on the day.

Comment

I registered, will I expect an email, or is that it?

I don't suppose you know where parking is for Rover 600s ?
                      Neil
                      90H Montego 1.6SL (LHD)
                      94L Montego 2.0 Countryman TD
                      01 MG ZS 180
                      97 Nissan Primera 2.0GT
                      16' BMW 330d M Sport
                      14' BMW X1 25d M Sport
                      57' Citroen Dispatch 1.6HDi

Comment

Originally posted by monty_estates View Post
                        I registered, will I expect an email, or is that it?

I don't suppose you know where parking is for Rover 600s ?
                        If it's for the Cowley Convoy, I don't think the website sends out an automated confirmation. However, Alan who does the paperwork will be emailing everyone with all the details at the beginning of next week.

As for 600s I don't think anyone has applied for a specific are for them. However, if possible I'm sure the marshals will try and park them together.
                        Last edited by Tanya; 7th April 2015, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
                          Just turn up pete
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/B...bridge-station If anyone thinking of booking this hotel, it hasn't got a car park due to building work.
                            Spoke to the misses looking like I be going, be nice to put faces to the names on the forum
                            MG Maestro turbo 437
                            367 Bhp

Comment

my money is on E
                              Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

I am considering attending but not sure what time i need to be there for.
                                Does any know what are the opening and closing times of the event?
                                What is the ideal time to arrive at Longbridge?
                                Is there a cut off point they where they no longer allow entry?

Comment

Working...
                                X