Classic Car Show, Ragley Hall, May 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Car Show, Ragley Hall, May 24th

The organisers of this show are asking for registrations to be sent by the middle of April at the latest.

Entry fee is £4 per car. The show is set in the 400 acres of parkland, woodland and gardens of Ragley Hall. This is the family home of the Marquess & Marchioness of Hertford.There will be some new features this year as well as the vintage and classic cars, American, kit & custom, motorcycles and commercial vehicles and club stands there will be a shopping village, trade and autojumble stands. There will be a live arena with parades during the day, ‘Pride of Ownership’ award and a Daily Driver competition open to all.

It would be great to get a good display of Maestro and Montego cars and vans, so please try and find the time to come along. Please let me know as soon as you can if you intend to exhibit your car so that I can book a club stand.

Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

I’m probably up for this with the police car

Comment

Originally posted by 999Maestro View Post
      I’m probably up for this with the police car
      Thanks. I've added your name to the list of potential exhibitors. With the current situation affecting all public activities, all I can advise at the moment is to keep your eye on the forum, club FB page, general news and event web page to confirm if it will be going ahead as planned. Middle of April was the cutoff for entries, at £4 per car, so we have got 4 weeks to go.
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Working...
      X