If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Very nice, what I saw of it. I can't get it to stream past 8 minutes or so.
How times have changed eh?
Bit nit-picky though to complain about the seat catch! It's not exactly difficult to pull the catch with one hand and push the back of the seat with the other.
How long did they fit the spare wheel strap for? Did it remain to the end of production or was it quietly culled at some point to save a few pence?
Regards
John Orrell
MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
MG ZT190+ (53 plate)
For the next person to complain about random spurious warnings from a voice equipped car:
Reporter: "What about reliability? I've experienced a fault on the voice synthesizer saying something was wrong when it wasn't on a car today."
Musgrove: "I would be delighted if the information system told the driver to check something, but then we found there was nothing wrong. The driver had the benefit of being advised that possibly something could've gone wrong."
Jonathan Sellars 1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi 2011 Jaguar XJ
a very interesting programm i wish top gear returned to the same format as yesteryear.instead of the circus which is broadcast today with the three clowns
How long did they fit the spare wheel strap for? Did it remain to the end of production or was it quietly culled at some point to save a few pence?
I may be wrong but i assumed it remained throughout the full production run.
I thought the Maestro would have had one as well?
My Sterling has the same system.
Comment