X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
    Erm Express Valeter
    Can you not put your spots in the Maestro/Montego spotting thread as that's what it's for?
    Couldn't find it lol. Obviously it needs to be more prominent. Did look

Mods please move so we don't upset the applecart.
    Last edited by The Express Valeter; 28th May 2013, 10:51.

Comment

• Spotted today in Bury on the Esso garage forecourt, Manchester Road was C-reg Montego HL saloon in beige with brown vinyl roof reg. C243 TFP. By chance I was out in my own Montego (almost as rare an occurrence as seeing another Montego saloon these days!) but I don't think the driver spotted me as I drove past.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
        Couldn't find it lol. Obviously it needs to be more prominent. Did look

Mods please move so we don't upset the applecart.
        Not upsetting anything but as its a sticky on the top of general etc and has had over 34,000 views and over 450 posts its a bit hard not to see it don't you think.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Not upsetting anything but as its a sticky on the top of general etc and has had over 34,000 views and over 450 posts its a bit hard not to see it don't you think.
          I looked in the general index page where Spotted is in all other forums that I frequent so not a robot & automatically know where these things are I think!
          Given then it is in the General Forum - That is where I posted it but there is allways one that has to be picky!
          Last edited by The Express Valeter; 28th May 2013, 18:27.

Comment

• Hmm, post number 439 The Express Valeter...

Threads merged

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisM View Post
              Hmm, post number 439 The Express Valeter...

Threads merged
              Cheers, I can only asume that when 439 was posted the thread was in the "New Posts" section at time of reading?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
                I looked in the general index page where Spotted is in all other forums that I frequent so not a robot & automatically know where these things are I think!
                Given then it is in the General Forum - That is where I posted it but there is allways one that has to be picky!
                As my sons and I say sometimes, 'yeah whatever'

Comment

• Last night again , on a re-run of keeping up appearances across the road from the bucket woman, a blue Montego parked on someones drive next to a green Toledo, its great to see these old cars in there day

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
                    Last night again , on a re-run of keeping up appearances across the road from the bucket woman, a blue Montego parked on someones drive next to a green Toledo, its great to see these old cars in there day
                    Henley blue monty Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
                      Last night again , on a re-run of keeping up appearances across the road from the bucket woman....
                      IT'S BOUQUETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Comment

• Spotted this strange looking Maestro van today...
                        Attached Files
                        Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                        E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                        H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                        J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                        L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                        OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                        PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Henley blue monty Dave?
                          Could be? not too sure Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Slow View Post
                            Spotted this strange looking Maestro van today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin-Rover View Post
                              Spotted today in Bury on the Esso garage forecourt, Manchester Road was C-reg Montego HL saloon in beige with brown vinyl roof reg. C243 TFP. By chance I was out in my own Montego (almost as rare an occurrence as seeing another Montego saloon these days!) but I don't think the driver spotted me as I drove past.
                              The driver was me Rich! I don't think I mentioned this before (I don't come on this board much) but I bought this Montego last September. Obviously it's pretty unusual with a vinyl roof but I don't think it looks too out of place. It's not in as good a nick as my old Mayfair (E505 MDD) but it's still not a bad example. I was probably in that Esso garage because they sell the lead additive that I've been using. Here's a quick pic...

Comment

• Did you have it off Lee then, or did someone have it between you? Fell off my radar in July.
                                Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                                E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                                H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                                J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                                L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                                OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                                PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Working...
                                X