This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Slow View Post
    Did you have it off Lee then, or did someone have it between you? Fell off my radar in July.
    Yep Sam, I got it from Lee. I think I remember him saying you'd been and had a look at it.

Comment

• spotted in kingswood Bristol today a red montego estate looked like a pre facelift model
      1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• Spotted an Isle of Man registered countryman in caernarfon this afternoon no time for a snap but looked loaded for holidays. Respect.

I did flash lights but regretted it as in my new bahn stormer!!
        1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
        1989 BMW 316i
        2013 BMW 320d Touring
        2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
        Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

• Nice tidy brg maestro turbo going through exter way sunday afternoon,i am the One in the monty turbo

Comment

• Not a Maestro or Montego in sight, but don't these snaps from Penzance last week illustrate what we've lost...
            Attached Files
            K687PDL Maestro 700 Camper Van. 'Winnie', short for Winnebago and M791BMR Rover Metro 1.1 Rio Grande 'Poppet'. The White Fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyone View Post
              Nice tidy brg maestro turbo going through exter way sunday afternoon,i am the One in the monty turbo
              If that was between 4PM and 5PM, it would have likely been MG Nut on his way home, having attended the annual Historic Vehicle Gathering at Powderham Castle, near Exeter, as one of the entries on the Modern Classics display.

It was in illustrious company, too, alongside a similar condition, age and colour MG Maestro 2.0i, 1984 Austin Metro 1.3L which has covered just 26,000 miles, a rare limited edition Saab 900 XS from 1992 with just 30,000 miles having been covered from new, Volvo 480 ES, several Toyota MR2s, Rover 2600 Vanden Plas and an Audi 80 Coupe finished in a special Lifestyle colour.
              Last edited by David3500; 22nd July 2013, 11:32.

Comment

• Spotted a light blue Maestro Clubman on a "J" plate on the A256 towards Sandwich today,also a white Maestro Van in Ash nr Canterbury.
                Greg

Rover Maestro 1.6LX 1991,Daily Driver
                Triumph TR7 V8 DHC 1980

Comment

• Ive seen 2 Montego Estates in the past 2 weeks but failed to snap either of them, first one was a green M plate in Amberley, West Sussex and the second a Blue L plate in Bognor Regis, West sussex

Comment

• Originally posted by F825 UBD View Post
                    I was a little bit behind it in the queue so didn't make eye contact, but yes apart from the drivers door and the replaced tailgate it didn't look too bad at all.

Sent from the museum of BL tat using Tapatalk
                    The fact they had actually bothered to replace the tailgate is a + for a non enthusiast, many estates I see that are just daily workhorses for non enthusiasts are usually battered

Comment

• Spotted an M-Plate Maestro Van in White yesterday at midday in a place called Sidlow Bridge not far from Gatwick Airport. Did'nt get a snap but will Keep my eye open for it as it was parked up.

Comment

• White Maestro van seen a few times in the Belper/A6/Ambergate area over the last few weeks, doing van type things as it's meant to do. Possibly the same L55.... as in the Peterborough BL photos?

Robin

Comment

• Bristol Bus Rally 2013

At the Bristol Bus Rally this year there was a section for classic cars. Amongst the usual fair of older cars from the 50s, 60s and 70s were a few 80s cars, including an Opaline Green MG Maestro 1600. I assume it is Andy's old car.

Looked in good condition still. Now sporting strange Del-Boy lettering on tailgate.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice, looks clean.
                            MG Maestro Turbo #500
                            BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
                            Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
                            Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

• Spotted yesterday at a classic car show at Boston red montego vp with a maestro@ montego owners club sticker in the back window and Simon with his 1.6sl maestro in green , and me in my clubman

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
                                Spotted yesterday at a classic car show at Boston red montego vp with a maestro@ montego owners club sticker in the back window and Simon with his 1.6sl maestro in green , and me in my clubman
                                The red monty is Malcolm Webbs car
                                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
                                X