yes tiny bit of body work (very tiny)

Comment

the VP will be up for sale shortly.....

Comment

Originally posted by maestego View Post
        the VP will be up for sale shortly.....
        How come?

Comment

i my daughter coming to live with me,so one car has to go and it's not the bmw 325i caddy (thats mine) or the diesel so it's the vp.....
          i may break it as i need spare's for the td est,need all doors and bonnet as they are covered in filler.

Comment

Have you thought of possibly offering it to Jane & Malcolm of Boston Classic car club as a source of spares for there Monty?

Im sure they would be interested at the right price.

You never know, they may even decide to restore that one too.

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
              Have you thought of possibly offering it to Jane & Malcolm of Boston Classic car club as a source of spares for there Monty?

Im sure they would be interested at the right price.

You never know, they may even decide to restore that one too.

Mal.
              if i break it there would be no doors/bonnet/leather seats/door cards/dash or lecey windows they would be on/in my monty td mal then my td est would unique and a one off est

so it has to go for a very good price as the parts are worth more to me than the car
              Last edited by maestego; 18th January 2012, 20:22.

Comment

If you break it I would be seriously interested in the interior, possibly the whole car if the price was right

Comment

what work would it need to get an MOT on it Andy?
                  CURRENT FLEET:
                  1986 (C) Montego 1.6 HL Estate - Owned since Feb 2011
                  1990 (H) Maestro 1.3 LX -Owned since December 2001
                  1978 (T) Chrysler Avenger 1.6GL - Owned since April 2011
                  2006 (06) Ford Focus Titanium 1.8 TDCi - Owned since Feb 2007
                  1972 (L) - Hillman Avenger 1500 Super - Owned Since July 2012

Comment

Originally posted by rooster View Post
                    If you break it I would be seriously interested in the interior, possibly the whole car if the price was right
                    if i break it the interior would be mine,sorry

Comment

Originally posted by H48HPE View Post
                      what work would it need to get an MOT on it Andy?
                      no welding needed on this
                      just body work bits and it could do with a respray as the scratchs on bonnet/roof/boot lid as it was things stored on top of it befor i got it.
                      exhurst middle and back box needed.
                      got new rotoarm and dizzy cap for it now as it didnt want to go over 3/3500 rpm if i went over that it slowed down fast then lift of and start again over 3/3500 rpm so only got just over 35mph out of it so i hope the roto&dizzy will sort that out(fingers cross)
                      i have put brand new starter fitted(my spare when i had the other vp monty i had)
                      so overall she needs work and new set of tyre's as they are all cracked due to stored away so long.

will want a good price for it to sell it whole so NO weight in money as i can do that myself...

Comment

i will be going to mal's barn very soon to fit those parts and see if that helps on the running so will post up if it's sorted engine wise.....
                        i'll take the photo's of the repair i have started last year to the rear n/s rust under the 1/4 lower window and other few rusty bits under the rear trim covers(see the vid)

nout else has be played with...

Comment

Better get my battery off then.
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Andy,

End of this month we are getting the man from planning in to finalise the details of the "New Barn", and all being well we will be starting the clearance and build by March latest.

This means that "all being well" from the end of April/ Mid May, I will begin emptying the barn, and moving stuff south in large ammounts.

First cars then parts, so I will need space to get cars out.

Each visit will be short on time, so I will need to be in and out quickly.

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
                              Andy,

End of this month we are getting the man from planning in to finalise the details of the "New Barn", and all being well we will be starting the clearance and build by March latest.

This means that "all being well" from the end of April/ Mid May, I will begin emptying the barn, and moving stuff south in large ammounts.

First cars then parts, so I will need space to get cars out.

Each visit will be short on time, so I will need to be in and out quickly.

Mal.
                              no probs mal,i'll shift it to my back yard next month

Comment

i'll leave the caravan there till your ready that your not going to use it

Comment

Working...
                                X