And so on a gloomy but at least dry mid/late October afternoon it came to pass that I waved goodbye to our little G51 NAV, which hasn't spent a night away from us in over ten years
!
It will return: it's off to my favourite body shop for a middle-aged nip-n-tuck. Or as my wife succinctly puts it, some bits of it don't look better than brand new so therefore I'm not satisfied
I can't help being a perfectionist! 
I've told them to take their time with it as I really don't need it before next spring. However I'm already getting empty nest syndrome…
!It will return: it's off to my favourite body shop for a middle-aged nip-n-tuck. Or as my wife succinctly puts it, some bits of it don't look better than brand new so therefore I'm not satisfied
I can't help being a perfectionist! 
I've told them to take their time with it as I really don't need it before next spring. However I'm already getting empty nest syndrome…


off about it, even if they replaced it for free.
Comment