I am currently approving the final proof of Part 2 of the MG Maestro Turbo story which is due to appear in the March 2014 issue of MG Enthusiast magazine. This has been written by me, with Part 1 having appeared in the current issue (February 2014).
However, I do not have any photos of the black Press car (F996 RHP) or any recent photos of No. 1 which was registered as H352 MOP. Does anyone have any high quality images for these two examples which they would be prepared to make available for use with the article without payment? I have photos for the other three press cars (F997 RHP, F998 RHP and F999 RHP) but not of the black car.
If you are able to help and can get something to me by this weekend, please send me a private message and I will then forward on my email address.
Many thanks in anticipation.
However, I do not have any photos of the black Press car (F996 RHP) or any recent photos of No. 1 which was registered as H352 MOP. Does anyone have any high quality images for these two examples which they would be prepared to make available for use with the article without payment? I have photos for the other three press cars (F997 RHP, F998 RHP and F999 RHP) but not of the black car.
If you are able to help and can get something to me by this weekend, please send me a private message and I will then forward on my email address.
Many thanks in anticipation.


Comment