Hi does any one have a maestro fuel filler neck i could buy please?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
maestro fuel filler
Collapse
X
-
I imagine it is the vent, but my filler only has a single pipe running up the side.www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site
Comment
-
Could well be. I would guess it might be to do with the carbon cannister under the bonnet too.Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Postcould the other pipes be breather/return vents for the catalyst converter system as fitted to the later 1.3 cars of 1992/1994 erawww.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site
Comment
-
I will follow them back tomorrow and see only thing i could think is 2 of the pipes go to the top of the tube the other is only at the bottom fuel maybe goes up the 2 tubes drops down then back to the tank possibly but no idea why only ones ive seen have just the 2 normal pipes
Comment
-
That will be the £400 for a pair of wings?Originally posted by davidashdown View PostAnd as for the fuel filler pocket have managed to locate from northern ireland a complete rear wing1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Ours is cheaper if it was the one Jeff mentioned abive and in the right country.Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk
Comment

Comment