Originally posted by grant1987
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Maestro wheel Arches
Collapse
X
-
I have 5 pairs of Maestro Arches for sale in the near future as I've just paid for them.
These are for the plastic bumper type and are £70 per pair plus any postage and I only want to sell as a pair.
Thanks1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
Hi DaveOriginally posted by BIGDAVE View Postif they was steel bumper type i have a set
fair price at £70 a pair as well
These are for the plastic bumper1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
2 pairs saved so only 3 pairs on offer now.
Be quick as once they're gone I won't be buying anymore.1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment
-
No worries and now 3 pairs savedOriginally posted by carfix View PostHi Jeff.
Put me down for a set if still available.
I will send you a PM to confirm.
David1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
2004 MGZT V8. I love this car
Comment

Comment