Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro wheel Arches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Maestro arches.

    Cheers Mal.

    Cake time again ???

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
      Jeff, anything for "Carfix" can be delivered to mine for ease of collection.

      Mal.
      Originally posted by carfix View Post
      Cheers Mal.

      Cake time again ???
      Splendid
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally Posted by carfix View Post
        Cheers Mal.

        Cake time again ???

        Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
        Splendid

        Will have to talk nicely to the boss if you want cake! LOL

        Comment


        • #49
          Jeff I have sent you message with details could you let me know the total cost including delivery and where to pay please

          Many thanks

          Lee

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by grant1987 View Post
            Jeff I have sent you message with details could you let me know the total cost including delivery and where to pay please

            Many thanks

            Lee
            No worries Lee
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by mia611968 View Post
              Hi if any body drops out i would take a pair of arches
              Have pm'ed so please reply or contact me ta
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #52
                The last 2 will be delivered saturday so all sold.
                I do still have some maestro full sills available though if anyone wants a pair.
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment

                Working...
                X