Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heater matrix pipes group buy for maestro and montego

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    interested in one set, thanks

    Comment


    • #92
      Hi I’ll b interested in a set ov pipes please contact me 07766930061

      Comment


      • #93
        Old thread but are any of these still knocking around?

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Wild Bill View Post
          Old thread but are any of these still knocking around?
          There's one in Spain but you'd be better off getting one made. Part number jep10006.
          I would take your existing to a local fabrication company if it's that bad. John asked you what part is rusty but you didn't answer on your other post so maybe he could help if you answered it via a pm, you may have already done that, and give additional alternatives.
          Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 13th December 2024, 07:28.
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • #95
            Cheers Jeff. I have actually found a radiator specialist in Preston willing to make some. Getting pipe behind the inlet made too. Will update in the new year when done

            Comment

            Working...
            X