No announcement yet.

Tally ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats 73 'complete' cars so far(i'm not including breakers/spares cars)

Comment

come on guys ,theres got to be some more out there!

Comment

Any of our latest membrs wish to add to the count?

Comment

F150 JGG - MG (and I'm almost afraid to say this) Maestro Turbo alive and well.

I am a 42 year old BOY racer! I wish.

By the way, I have a big 4x4 Land Rover as well! (don't even go there, Paul...).

Comment

Tally

Originally posted by philippope
            I forgot the MG Maestro 2.0i we had the longest - our workhorse for more than ten years, bought with 13000 miles on the clock, sold with 151000 on it. That was a black one and was still going strong when a chap bought it and put a T16 engine in it - E194 UOE.
            I hope the tally doesn't include cars that have been sold on...
            Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
            VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
            J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Nope,
              Tally includes those cars currently owned and run/being restored.

Mal.

Comment

im new to the site. i joined cos i got a problem with the motor.

IT IS
                F REG, GLEAMING RED, MG MONTEGO WITH 37.000 MILES ON THE CLOCK
                IT HAS TINY BITS OF RUST AROND THE REAR WINDOW APART FROM THAT ITS NEAR PERFECT. HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE WORTH TO ONE OF YOU LOT?
                COULD U REPLY IN THIS THREAD WHICH I SHALL READ LATER.
                THE PROBLEMS ON THE PROBLEM PAGES. DAMM WIPERS.

Comment

MAESTRO TURBO NO. 354, H158 YMW, two tone paint, british racing green and primer! Has MOT and tax and is more than road worthy, but me and my dad are restoring it to concourse condition. Recently got a mint R681 from a 216 GSI in the scrappie, now only need 2 rear doors and a front to back respray to finish the job.

Comment

My Maestros

1990 MG Maestro Turbo no.500 owned since 29/05/1999. Originally registered as G818REW - now known as MAT99V

1984 MG Maestro 1600 owned since 16/04/2001. Originally registered as A200VMB - reg kept by original owner - given A593XLG by the DVLA.

My old Austin Maestro 1.3 HLE is still on RAC database even though I thought it had been scrapped in 2001. That's A292MWD (though originally A918SHU) so if anyone knows of its whereabouts I'd love to know.

Comment

Working...
                    X