Originally posted by Nick.wotherspoon
The better-condition cars are down south because the weather doesn't kill them as soon.
Statistically, this forum is "overpopulated" by people from Lancashire, Cheshire and Yorkshire compared to other car-enthusiasts' forums. Not sure why that is and I'm not complaining, but I bet most of said enthusiasts' cars didn't spend most of their lives here. For example, my car (NAV) carries a Peterborough registration. E_T_V and Skatiechik have a Maestro which spent time with Lancashire Police. I don't think they'll take it as an insult if I say that it's in need of - erm - much TLC, bodywork-wise


Glad you think so: really tidy low-mileage EFis have been bringing more than that for some time! A low-mileage tidy car in Southport recently brought £350 on eBay, and had the car been "down south" where the majority of enthusiasts are, you could have doubled that
That chap was right! it's going down the scrappy today, I will post the morbid pics of it's demise.
I think Morris 1000s have "cute" value though!
Comment