Lattice Wheel Nuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lattice Wheel Nuts.

Hi does anybody know what style of wheel nut I would need for this type of wheel? to be fitted to a Maestro? Thanks.

These should be ok, but check first https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-x-ALLO...wAAOSwkMNerBs4
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible, now being used
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. now being used
    1984 MG Montego EFi in black. Digital dash, Welding completed
    1984 MG Montego EFI in red. Digital dash, now sold
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Back on the road. now being used

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      These should be ok, but check first https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-x-ALLO...wAAOSwkMNerBs4
      Thankyou

Comment

I bought these a few years ago. Unfortunately not as they look in the picture. The silver nut shape is actually a thin aluminium cover which soon falls off revealing a normal gold nut. While on the subject if anyone has any original wheel nuts for sale I would like to buy them. My originals got supplied to a garage carrying out lots of other work and got binned before I realised what I had replaced them with. Were rounding off quite a bit though!
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 420i
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible

Comment

I recently put my Maestro on alloys and bought the set that Jeff linked to yesterday. They were described as MGF but fit fine on my cheesegrater style wheels. A set of nuts I have for a modern Ford Focus are remarkable similar too.

Spare alloys going for Free in St Albans - please check the Sale and Wanted section

Nick

Comment

Hi All

Just so you know, I collected the St Albans wheels yesterday. They are off for a refurb. I too am looking for wheelnuts!

Comment

Thanks Rob, glad to learn they have found a good home.

Comment

Working...
              X