Car cover for Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car cover for Maestro

Hi, I'm after your recommendations of outdoor car covers.

I've been driving the Maestro for three years in all weather and it's due back from the welder again in a couple of days. I've decided to get something a bit newer to run around in over the winter.

Maestro doesn't have an inside home though and will likely end up sat on gravel which is less than ideal but there's only so much space.

I've got a budget of about £200. We've got a stormforce one for another car that was supposedly tailored to the shape. I doubt this as it doesn't quite fit. It's also the second we had as the first missed a whole line of stitching. It was okay but didn't see much use as it moved indoors shortly after.

Does anyone have any experience of how often they need replacing?

Thanks,
    A+

I've got one or two storm force covers on my Maestros, they seem to fit quite well, but the oldest one (I think 4 years old) is starting to look a bit tatty, the outer layer is cracking in places.

Comment

That's good to know, thank you.

I think 3 or so years isn't a bad turn around and my driveway and car situation is likely to change again by then anyway. I think storm force are likely to be my go to. They're easy to get and on the one I had stitching missed on, they replaced it quickly enough.

Comment

I have bought and fitted the stormforce cover. It's a good fit, slightly longer than the car but as it's elasticated front and back it still fits well and there's no worry it's too tight anywhere.

Comment

Working...
        X