Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1984 MG Montego EFi with digidash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • With a heavy heart and due to my work, family, namely poorly parents etc, I do not have time to do this car it will be sold once I've put a few things back on it.
    Will come with all parts etc but will look a little different as targa red doors, original boot, original bumpers etc will be on it. will also come with replacement bumpers, and rust free boot that's already on it.
    I have a set of vgc seats, new seat belts, new rad, and other new parts to go with the car.
    I'm in no hurry as I have to put it back together first, finding that time maybe difficult though, but it will be sold sometime this year. if it doesn't sell here I will eBay it
    I will also be hopefully downsizing my projects this year as I just do not have time to finish.
    Gold 1.6 and French turbo I intend to keep, green MG Montego and this car will be sold
    Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 12th April 2016, 14:37.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • Starting to put back together today, had a little time after working on my gold montego


      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • More done in the short time I had today
        Attached Files
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • Alarm removed, was all over the car and a pain to remove. Display plugged in and all working.
          Before I put the dash in I need to know if the car starts and, nope, no spark so that needs looking at next time.
          Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 14th May 2016, 14:26.
          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

          Comment


          • More done,
            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 17th August 2016, 07:31.
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment





            • 1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • Taken the long way round to post these on as it won't post up pictures from my phone. The engine still has no spark, put my fast check on it and all works according to that. As I didn't have my multi meter with me I could check to see it there's any power into an out of the ecu. Have checked rotor arm, distributor cap, coil, swopped another ecu but still no spark. So I continued putting the car back together. The car will also come with my spare early engine and a new cylinder head, exhaust and a few other new parts. Progress is slow as i'm having problems with my arm and don't get enough time to put it together.
                Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 17th August 2016, 07:38.
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment


                • Things have changed so the car will now be restored. And about time I hear
                  1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                  1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                  1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                  2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                  2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                  Comment


                  • Good to hear you're back on board!!!! lol.

                    Comment


                    • The car will now finally be heading for my garage next month to continue the resto
                      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                      Comment


                      • Finally sorted the non running and ready to come home on sunday
                        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                        Comment


                        • Sorting door cards, lights and more
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                          2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                          Comment


                          • Problem with not starting. Crack in a coil wire, sized fuel pump, resistor knackered, crack in a wire to a fuel relay, and both fuel relays. after that it started
                            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                            Comment


                            • Came home to my garage sunday.
                              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                              Comment


                              • With renewed vigour work properly starts tomorrow.
                                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X