Montego DL turbo diesel saloon. 1989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montego DL turbo diesel saloon. 1989

Registered 2/12/1991, then changed hands 3/1/92 V5 says 'previously registered and/or usedprior to date of registration shown above. declared manufactured 1989... not sure why this is, maybe had a private reg from new...next owner had it until now, so must have liked it. Not at the top of my 'to do' list, but will be done.

You must have a field to put all these projects in john, I could never find the time in the end for mine.
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      You must have a field to put all these projects in john, I could never find the time in the end for mine.
      only two not under cover are this, which is now under a car cover with a dehumidifier inside and the van..if I don't get enough time to get done what I want to over the next month, then I shall turn my mobile off for a month or two, turn it on once a day to delete all the messages.....that should sort it ha ha ha...

Comment

This is now dried out/undercover and thanks to some useful advice from Malcolm Watson, I now know that it's first year was spent in Military service.

Comment

Working...
        X