Rob Woodgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Woodgate

It is with much sadness that the club has been advised of the untimely and sudden death of club member Rob Woodgate. Rob who lived in Kent was an active club member and a strong supporter of the classic car scene, attending almost every show in the South East area on the M&MOC stand. He was an ardent enthusiast of the marque with one of the earliest Maestros still on the road, and recent acquisitions of an MG EFi and a Montego Turbo that was to be his renovation project for the coming year. He will leave a large gap with his business knowledge, his mechanical skills and his quick witted, play on words to almost any conversation you had with him. He was someone who enjoyed his cars and his life. With the news being so recent, details of what will be happening in the immediate and medium future have still to be finalised and we will endeavour to pass on any appropriate news when we are given it.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Very, very sad, as you know Peter Rob and I spent that day together at the Brooklands MG Day. Top bloke.

Comment

Sorry to hear that
      Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 28th January 2021, 13:21.
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Working...
      X